Roommate Rules Ch. 08

Everyone showed about 9 pm. Jacob had his star gazers go to the Nerd Cave. Frank gave me a look as he passed by. I nodded at him to let him know that Jacob had told me of their plans to move him out. Billy just waved and kept walking. I think these guys think there is tension. I'm over it already.

Merri greeted me with a kiss on the lips. She had a gym bag, a back pack and a plastic bag from the hardware store. She tossed the plastic bag my way. It was the Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn.

"Hmmm, shower fresh. Just as I hoped to find you. I'm going to drop these bags in the bedroom and say hello to the guys. Or maybe good bye? No, I won't be mean. Do you have bottled water in that mini frig?"

"I'll fill it up. There are a couple of Greek Salads in there in case you're hungry. Tell the guys they have popcorn on the Breakfast Bar.

"They can have the popcorn, but remember I got your melted butter right here LOL."

She spent about 5 minutes in there before reappearing in the front of the Kitchen.

"I'll take the water. Billy wants to talk to you. Don't be too long and lock the door behind you. I like to walk around in my underwear when I'm home and behind closed doors, honey."

I started thinking about her butt walking around the room in her panties when Billy appeared and ruined my train of thought.

"So, it's like that, is it?"

"Billy, what are you talking about? Now there's something no one ever said before LOL."

"You're Sabrina, aren't you? Kevin's is in there making honeymoon plans. I ask for a few seconds on a video feed and you say no. But Kevin gets a goth sex kitten with whips and chains. WTF?"

"Keep your voice down. Better yet, just shut up. You know as well as I do that Kevin will never see Sabrina again. Sabrina has left the country. We'll talk about it another day. I'm busy for the rest of the evening and do not want to be disturbed. Now, go. Venus is in Retro Grade and waiting for you."

"You know nothing. Venus is in Retro Grade all the time."

"Good luck in your new house. Remember, there is a Do Not Disturb sign on this side of the house."

I am so glad I put a lock on my Bedroom door. It's just one of those simple locks like a Bathroom has, but it provides some sense of privacy. I closed the door, locked it and looked around. Merri had her bags on the bed and was rummaging through them in a crop top and panties. A guy could get used to this.

"I'm going to need a couple of dresser drawers."

I pointed at the dresser. She stepped towards the dresser.

"On the right."

"Oh, why thank you. That was so thoughtful of you. Before long I will need some closet space as well."

I pointed at the closet that no one ever noticed. She stepped across the room and pulled the folding doors open.

"Oh my, it's empty. Is this all for me?"

"It is."

"Can I eat my salad before I fuck your brains out?"

"Sure, you can. Did you see the cabinet space in the Bathroom? You should be able to fit all your beauty and hair care products in there."

She moved across the room and into the Bathroom. You can't see inside the attached Bathroom from the bed.

"Terry?"

"Yes Merri?"

"Don't be upset me."

"Why, is something wrong?"

"Don't be upset if I'm not good at sucking your dick tonight. It will be my first time."

"Can I watch the game now?"

"I'll be as quiet as possible while I'm putting my things away in my new Bedroom."

"I'm buying another dresser and vanity table on Monday. I think we can fit two more pieces in here."

"I'll do my best to swallow, but that makes me very nervous. Don't make fun of me if I choke."

"It's OK. Bring a wash cloth to bed with you later."

"This is one expensive towel set. I'll close my eyes tight and do it. Don't make fun of me."

"I'm really tired tonight. Do we really have to talk about any subjects tonight or can we go straight to the pillow talk?"

Before I knew it, she was crawling on top of me. Things got pretty hot and heavy and stayed that way for quite some time. I don't even know who won the game. I hated to do the guy thing, but I fell asleep. It has been a while since I sleep in such a manner. The morning came to soon.

"Can I take a shower Babe? The store opens at 10 am on Sunday's and I need to leave soon."

"You don't need ask things like that. If you want a shower, take a shower. If you to watch a chick flick, watch a chick flick. You are free to do anything you want here, except sleep on the left side of the bed."

"Really? I spent a lot of time on your precious left side last night."

"No one on planet Earth would call that sleeping, but everyone would say that it was amazing. What time will be you be back?"

We're only open until 6 pm on Sunday's, so I work the entire shift. After that I was thinking about bringing over a few more things. So, around 8 p or so. Alright?"

"No problem. Did we eat last night? I don't remember."

"Oh, you ate last night. I remember it very well. I'm getting wet, in the shower I mean. Go check on the crew and see if there are any survivors."

I crawled out of bed and looked around. The condition of the bed, pillows and blankets implied that we had a lot of fun. I slipped on my PJ bottoms and made my way to the Nerd Cave. It was empty and the telescopes were brought inside for safe storage. That was a good sign. I looked down Jacob's hallway and noticed his door was slightly ajar. I quietly crept down there and peeked in the door.

What I seen was not pleasant. Jacob in the middle, Frank on the left and Billy on the right and a floor covered with used condoms. Yup, these man sluts need to move out of here.

I went back into the sanity of my Bedroom and found Merri drying herself off. I wanted to be helpful so I grabbed another towel and started to dry of her boobs.

"I need a bigger towel."

"Funny, but I have been blessed in that area, haven't I?"

"In deed you have. Me too, if we're making a commitment here."

"What's mine is yours. Vice versa?"

"Vice versa. I was thinking about Taco Village for dinner tonight. They have those big mixed boxes of Taco's as To Go orders. Sound alright to you?"

"Whatever it takes to fatten you up."

"What?"

"Whatever it takes to fill you up, honey."

"I'll let you get ready for work."

"Brie has to go."

"What?"

"I have to go, honey."

Yeah, I heard everything she said and I knew exactly what was being said. I let it go and allowed her to get ready for work.

"Sorry Babe. Be patient with me. I'm struggling to find a balance between my feelings for Terry and the other lifestyle that Terri has."

I hugged her and kissed her.

"It's fine. I need you to be patient as well. We'll figure something out."

"I guess we do have a few things to work out. By the way, do you think the other Bedroom is too far away from us for a Baby's Room? I mean, it's way on the other side of the house. Can you get a quote to re-convert this room back into 2 Bedrooms?"

So, this is what a heart attack feels like? Stunned, frozen and unable to move or breath. But that was a joke, right? She wouldn't drop that statement and then leave, would she? Nope, she was being funny, a funny little girlfriend.

"I'll probably stop by the store around Noon and pick up a new front door lock set."

"I'm the acting Manager on Sunday's. I can have our guy, Larry, come over and install it. I'll let him leave for the day right after. He'll be pleased. Sound good?"

"Sounds great."

Merri dressed and left for work. I plopped down at Breakfast Bar and watched the guys walk out with their heads held low.

"We'll be back in an hour with the Van. We should be done moving before 3 pm."

I made some oat meal and stared out into the backyard and the Patio. I might get my own telescope and put a Hot Tub just off the Patio. I'll see what Bryce's store has to offer tomorrow morning while I'm ordering the Dresser and Vanity table.

I don't feel like being here when they move Jacob out. I decided to kill the next few hours on the streets. I started with Merri's hardware store and picked out a door lock set and told her I would text her if there was an appointment time change. Next, I went to Bryce's store and walked up and down the aisles to gather ideas of what to order tomorrow. The Dresser and Vanity were easy. The 4-Man Hot Tub looked great, but was out of stock until August. That will give me some time to think about it.

I went back to the hardware store.

"Hey, did you miss me?"

"Of course. The Vanity table is Antique White. Is that alright?"

"Yea, that's fine. But I'm glad you stopped by. Suki has been texting me. She wants to come over tonight after I get off of work and discuss a proposal she has. I'll pick up some of my things tomorrow instead of tonight, so we can be home before 7 pm. You alright with that?"

"Do we still get the boxes of Taco's?"

"Yes. I will be home by 7 pm with Suki and 2 boxes of Taco's."

"What's that on your finger?"

My silly little girlfriend was being funny again. She took one of the keys out of the door lock set and used clear tape to attach it to ring finger. She was flashing it around like an engagement ring. It was quite funny.

"Oh, I have been showing off my new ring LOL. Can I say that I live there now?"

"I still get to use my Bathroom, right?"

"You're so silly. We already talked about that. Didn't I see a Bathroom in the garage?"

"Alright now, I'm going to take off. When a girl gets a ring, they usually sex up their man later that night, right?"

"After Suki leaves, maybe a blow job on the back patio? I promise to swallow it all tonight."

"I'll expect Larry by 4 pm."

I drove right past the Pizza shop and pulled into the Strip Mall across the street. My Dad owns most of these buildings. I've always my eye on the large building at the end. It's occupied right now, but it would make a great Car Detailing location. The Coffee Shop right next door was popular and run by two BFF females. I might have to talk to Dad later in the week and see where the Leases are on these store fronts.

I pulled out and went to the Park around the corner. I looked around and imagined that Brie has sucked some dick in this Park. I shouldn't do this, but I sent Suzie a text.

"No party pictures?"

I sat there for a few minutes before I figured it was time to go. I was about to put my SUV in gear when Suzi texted me back.

"No sharing. I'm close to having boyfriend now."

The next that came across was a picture of Suzie. A frontal pose in her black G-String, using her arm as a bra and shiny black lips. I acknowledged her text.

"Thanks. We're even now"

"Even doesn't mean done with."

"Party was good?"

"Everybody wants to know my name."

"Vampire of Middleton."

"Watch it, I do bite LOL."

I suppose it was time to drive across town and go home. I passed a large Cargo Van on the street and waved. They finished early. Maybe it's better that we don't speak much more for the next few days. I parked in the garage and went inside. There was a key on the table and his Bedroom was empty. The telescopes were gone also. I sent Merri a text.

"Larry can come anytime."

I kicked back on the couch and looked around. The house looks just the same. Jacob didn't add much during his week and a half stay. My phone buzzed again. It was Merri responding.

"I work late on Wednesday's and go to gym after."

"So, we don't eat together on Wednesday's????"

"You can do your other thing on Wednesday's until 9 pm."

"You're the best wife ever."

"I know that silly. Larry on his way."

I sat on the front porch bench and waited for Larry the Door Lock guy. It didn't take Larry very long to complete the job. He advised me that one key was missing. I told him I knew exactly where it was.

Right on time, Merri inserted her key in the door and announced she was home, her new home.

"Honey, I'm home. And I brought two treats. Tacos and Suki."

"Hi Merri. I'm glad to see the new door locks work. Hey Suki, how are you?"

"I'm good Terry. It's good to see you. As you know I am here to discuss a proposal with you. I'll get started as soon as Merri finishes making your plate of Taco's. And just it's clear, this is my proposal so I will be doing a majority of the talking. Wow, that's what I call a plate of Taco's."

Suki began her story by telling me that this was a last-minute opportunity and that she did not have very much time to prepare her proposal. I was supposed give her the benefit of the doubt if she said anything that sounded off or weird. Fair enough for me. The basis of the proposal was a bachelorette party in Key West in 2 weeks with flights and hotels going fast. The bottom line of the proposal was that she wanted Merri to go with her, but neither of them could afford the trip. If nothing else, I appreciated the honesty.

"Thanks Merri. These Taco's are so good. Please continue Suki. Flights are going fast..."

"Cammy's destination bachelorette party in Key West in 2 weeks and the hotel will only hold rooms for her party until tomorrow. We need to book a room and our flights tonight if we're going to go. And we all know that Merri and I don't have that kind of cash on hand."

"Alright, you need to exercise my credit card and some extra spending money so you can run around in your bikini's and get drunk for a long 4-day weekend in Key West. Happy wife, happy life, right? Is there anything in it for me yet?"

"Give me your empty plate Babe. I'll refill it you. Sorry Suki, carry on."

"You get to do your fem dress up thing for all 4 days. Get dressed, stayed dressed, go to sleep dressed, whatever. And your girlfriend over there will never say anything about it. We'll call it the 4 days that never happened. The only exception is that visits to that Drag Queen Bar Gi Gi's are not permitted."

"Well, let's see. Merri's boobs and your bubble butt running around Key West drunk in bikini's. What could possibly go wrong? And I don't think Gi Gi's is open right now."

"I promise this has nothing to do with cheating or anything like that. I'm sure there will be flirting and socializing, but nothing more. No lines will be crossed. I guarantee you that we will walk away if some stupid boner ruins the moment."

"Here Babe, I got you Refried Beans this time. And your PJ's can be panties on the weekends. They can be any color, but you really need to think about getting more Boy Short styles."

"Alright. Drunk harmless flirting in the Florida sun. Part 1 accepted. Is there more?"

"Those faggots have to stay out of my house. This is my temple now and I won't stand for it."

"Slow it down Merri, you're getting off track, but point noted. Terry, keep those guys out of here."

"I actually need Merri to take control of the house. My recent bad decisions could have ended a lot worse. So, no problem."

"Whoa Terry, if you keep eating Taco's like that you won't fit into any of those fine dresses you have in your closet. Your precious waist line is about to be trashed."

"Hush Suki. Here Babe, try these chips and salsa. Now who is off track Suki? Please go on."

"The remaining rooms only have one king bed."

"This salsa is so good. And sharing a bed with Merri still doesn't seem to be a big deal. Don't girls do that sort of thing all the time?"

"Here, these are the last 2 Taco's in the first box. Suki, just be honest with him."

"To be completely honest with you, we wanted you to know that Merri and I have slept together before. It was about a year ago when we were drunk. We were both to drunk to remember exactly what happened, but we woke up naked. A few people know about the event and we wanted you to hear about it from us."

"We can move on. I heard about that. That was a long time ago and Merri and I just started dating. My only concern right now ladies, is that you two seem to be winning about 2 to 1, maybe 3 to 1."

"I thought you might see things that way. To help even the score I will strip down to my bra and panties and lay across your lap and you can smack my butt up to 15 times right now. I'm wearing animal print tonight. You like that, right? And because Merri will be in the room with us, you can tell your friends that we had a 3 Way and we will confirm your story if asked."

"Hold up Suki. Babe, I will whisper sweet nothings in your ear while you spank her and we will not claim it as a 3 Way and we will not ever speak of this to anyone. I'm sorry, but I've almost reached my limits."

"We are getting close to even ladies. However, as appealing as that sounds, it wouldn't be right for me to smack that ass in front of my girlfriend. But I am holding those animal print undies in reserve in case I need something to fall back on at the end of this conversation."

"Thank you for saying that honey. I feel so much better now. I'll get you the last of the chips and salsa. You got another proposal Suki?"

"How about if I drop my tights and give you a lap dance for 2 minutes. I have no experience in giving lap dances but my animal print panties are really a thong. That should make up for something. But, if you get a hard on with your fem dick, you rent us a car for the entire trip."

"Suki that wasn't nice. Whatever title you put on it, it fits me perfectly. I'm happy no matter what you call it."

"Please, I was lurking on one of those fem boards. They love it when you talk about their femininity. There's like a million Meme's to proof it. But, Terry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that to be rude."

"Enough Suki. Babe, what Suki meant was that she would dance in front of you for 2 minutes with her tights on. I mean, come on, she's wearing yoga pants. What else do you really need? And if your beautiful fem cock gets hard, I'll take care of it later and our rental car is a Mustang."

"Oh, look Merri, we get a Mustang. Now, how about I pull my tights down this far and exposed half of my butt while I dance like this? Does this mean we get a Red Mustang? From what I can see, it's going to be Cherry Apple Red to me."

"Babe, you'll never going to lose me, but if I kiss Suki right now and rub her exposed butt, can we have a Red Mustang Convertible?"

"You better kiss me quick Merri. I don't think he can take much more. Are there extra napkins in those Taco boxes?"

"I surrender. Get online and make a V8. I need to go to the Bedroom for a minute."

"Go take care of him Merri, I'll start logging on. Toss his credit card out here and take your time."

They started trading high fives. I started to remove my clothes as I headed to the Bedroom. Merri entered the Bedroom right behind me and went straight for my wallet on the dresser. She pulled out a credit card and threw it to Suki like a Frisbee. She picked up the credit card and yelled out.

"Merri, I'm booking us First Class directly into Key West. You might have to take his feminized dick in the butt tonight."

End Roommate Rules 08

https://pinterest.th/myolingwooryb/

https://pinterest.com.vn/myolingwooryb/

https://pinterest.tw/myolingwooryb/

https://pinterest.com.pt/myolingwooryb/

https://pinterest.vn/myolingwooryb/

https://pinterest.com.pe/myolingwooryb/

https://sharemylesson.com/users/sesilohilt3418582

https://www.templepurohit.com/forums/users/sesilohilt/

https://www.rohitab.com/discuss/user/89683-lirirala/

https://www.lense.fr/les-lensers/lensers/nawoguci/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Grandad and Me

Unexpected Places Ch. 01