A Pain in the Ass Pt. 01

It took only a few minutes for me to get settled on the recliner after working a full shift at the office. I stretch out my arm with the remote and start to flip through the channels.

Then I heard the all too familiar, "James is that you? Can you take out the garbage under the sink it's overflowing? I think there has to be something rotting in there because it smells really bad."

With a sigh of annoyance, I get up from the soft embrace of the cushioned heaven. I walk out of the glow of the Television as one of my favorite shows starts to play. The nagging never stops. She always wants me to do something.

Sometimes I just want her to shut up. First, she'll ask me to do one simple thing and before I know it she's asking me to do a million other things. I'm really starting to get tired of it all.

We've only been married for 5 years. It feels like a lifetime. All I wanted to do was come home after a long day at work to relax. I don't want to have to deal with all of the extra shit. I do love my wife with all of my being. Don't get me wrong but, I do wonder what my life would have been like if I hadn't met her.

I stop mid-stride. No, I don't want to think about that. Yes, I am tired after working a long day but, she simply asked me to take out the trash. I can take a few moments to make my loving wife happy. She has been making me a wonderful dinner.

She keeps the house homely. She loves me I shouldn't be thinking like that. I walk into the kitchen and grab the bag from under the sink. She stood over the stove stirring something in a pot. She slowly moved her hand over the food wafting the smell of the meal she was cooking to her nose. She turns her head, grabs my arm, and kisses my cheek. "Thank you."

As if magic, the dark cloud hovering over me seemed to be gone. A simple thank you made it all worth it again. That is why I put up with all the nagging. Even though she askes me to do a few things around the house.

I love her and want to make her happy. She works hard to give us a good life at home. Even though we don't have any kids our home feels like a place that could. I love her and no amount of nagging would change that.

I give her a quick smile and walk out the backdoor. I toss the bag into the garbage can. I look back. There was a window right in front of the kitchen sink.

I can see her bopping along to a song inside her head while she placed some dishes down. I stare as she danced for a solid minute before making my way back into the house.

"Is everything okay honey? You looked annoyed a second ago. Was everything at work going okay?" I had just walked in from the backyard.

My face lit with great affection. "No everything is fine El. I'm just tired. It has been a long day and I just want to relax." I sit down at the island in the kitchen and look at my beautiful wife, Ellison.

She was short in stature, brunette hair, hazel eyes, a bit of weight on her hips and, a smile that could melt any trouble away. She wasn't large by any means but, she had gained a few pounds in the past few years of marriage.

In all honestly, the extra weight suited her especially when she wore her jeans because that ass of hers always looks juicy as hell. She was wearing a white apron over a grey spaghetti strap tank top and black shorts.

Not quite sure what she was in the process of making for dinner but, whatever it was I had to tell her that it smelled great. "Dinner smells just as delicious as you look." She moved her way over to the island and stood across from me.

Her face glowed pink as I spoke," You think so? Maybe I can give your a taste tonight." She laid her arms on the island pushing her free-flowing tits up exposing her cleavage through the top of the low-hanging apron.

I unapologetically look at her chest, "You don't want to spoil dinner by letting me eat dessert first. That is just eating 101."

She pouted, "Sometimes you can bend the rules just a little. I know that you are tired but, things still need to get done around her. I can't do it all by myself. If I could I would.

How about this I know that you have been stressed out recently. If you can just do one more thing for me you can go do whatever you want and I won't ask you to do anything else tonight. Deal?" She pulled her hand up, tracing her hand over her collar bone before slightly squeezing her chest together.

"You'll let me do anything?", my voice raised a small amount as I started to pull a devious scheme together in my head. If she really meant anything I knew what I wanted to do tonight.

"Anything you want and I won't make a peep. I just need you to get into the shower mister. You smell like you've been rolling around in trash all day."

"You have yourself a deal." I stood up and walked around the island to kiss her. She was about a foot shorter than me so I had to lean forward. I reached down grabbing the fat of her right ass cheek pulling her just that little bit closer to me.

She wrapped one leg around my hip. I could feel her heat against my thigh. She reached down and grabbed the mound between my legs. "I can't wait to play with him later. It feels like ages since the last time." The way she straddled my waist and pulled at my pants truly was driving me crazy.

After making a deal with the devil, I gave her one last kiss before heading off. When I was out of the line of sight I raise an arm and take a big whiff of myself. Wow, I really do smell awful. I walked to the back of the house along a hallway that was connected to the living room. Adjacent to the bathroom was the master suite.

I got into the shower. It was nice being able to feel the hot water pass along my skin as steam filled my lungs. It was far more relaxing than sitting on the recliner. It felt like I was being hugged from all sides.

I was able to clear my mind and think about what I wanted to do tonight. My wife rarely wasn't the type to get into something sexy for fun. There have been times in the past but, she would always tell me that there was no reason to since I would just be taking it off just as quicker than the effort it takes to get the damn thing on.

She fails to understand in my mind it gets me going. Adds the needed spark to get the pistons in my engine going that little bit faster. She thinks that just laying on her side over the comforter on our bed in the nude is sufficient enough.

While it does get the job done for me most of the time. I would love it if she were to wear something that highlights the parts I love about her just a little more. Having that spark keeps things interesting.

Maybe if I were to leave something fun on the bed. She just might get the hint. I had gotten her some lingerie a few months ago. A red silk nightgown, with an open back with two laces holding it loosely together creating a crossing pattern all the way up between her shoulders.

I had seen her put it in the closet but, I think she only ever took it out of the bag once on the day I got it for her. It was probably still in that bag sitting on the top shelf.

It was one of my favorites because it cups her breasts nicely pulling them up, it's thin enough to see her nipples even when they were soft. The nightgown was short enough to cover her lower half but if she leaned over an inch. I could see the fullness of her voluptuous ass.

Just the thought of my wife wearing something so scandalous caused a fire to start burning in my loins. Without a moment's notice, my shaft filled to the brim. Sensitive to the warm water running down the front of my body.

I leaned one hand against the wall. I reach down to try and service myself. The head of my member began throbbing with excitement at the new attention that it was getting. It really has been a long time since the last time.

I wanted to do many things to her. It was only a week ago that my wife had asked me about anal. At first, I was shocked by the thought that she wanted to try it.

We hadn't had the chance to try anything with all of the work that I had been doing. Even on the days, that I might have had the chance. It never seemed like we had the time to relieve the sexual tension that is forever growing between us. Tonight was going to be the night that I took her back door virginity. It had to be otherwise I don't think I would have another chance for a while.

I couldn't waste this opportunity. She wanted to have sex. Even though I was tired. The urge to fuck my wife was immeasurable. I slowly stroked my member as I plotted.

It didn't take much longer before everything started getting out of hand. I knew if I continued I wouldn't be having sex tonight. It just felt like heaven. Nowadays I rarely had the change like this. I had to focus.

How was I going to get my wife back in that experimental mood that she had been on that night? Well, that is a good question. I'm not sure yet. Apart of me just wanted to walk right out of that shower soup and all.

Then just take her. Pull the shorts that held up her fat juicy ass and take her right there in the kitchen. I knew I had to think about this just a bit more strategically. If her first time was terrible then she will never try anything ever again.

One night after a few drinks, She had flat out told me that she had never done anal and she was open to trying it out of the blue. She mentioned that she had joined a chat group that liked to explore some of the less vanilla forms of intercourse.

I hadn't thought much about it because I always thought of my wife as a person that would be revolted by the less conventional. It wasn't until recently she started to lay hints around that she wanted to get freaky in the bedroom despite the lack of activity under the sheets.

She had been so forthcoming about what she wanted tonight. I don't think she knows what I'm planning to do but, I'm sure she is hoping something will happen tonight. The lather from the soap slick on my body. Helped keep things moving along.

I realized that it wasn't a good idea to keep ongoing. I had been rubbing my throbbing cock for a good few minutes now. Being as sensitive as it was I knew I was going to break. I wanted to be able to take my wife to places she couldn't ever dream of.

I couldn't do that if my body was limp and tired. I quickly turned on the freezing cold water. Almost immediately my body reacted. I began to shiver, my cock rescinded into my body and, my nipples hardened. My fire quenched but, the embers were still ready to light at a moment's notice.

The bathroom was still filled with hot steam as I stepped out. I grab my towel and wipe the mirror. I look at my sopping wet and shivering body.

I wasn't the biggest of men. I had some muscle on my body but, no six-pack. I'm six feet tall, I look at my black hair, brown eyes staring right back at me. I noticing that I hadn't shaven since yesterday so I had a five o'clock shadow.

I dry myself off and try to psych myself up for the plans I had for the night. I knew that tonight was going to be a fun night.

Leaving the bathroom door open to let the steam escape the small room. I make my way into our bedroom. I pull my favorite t-shirt out of the drawer.

It was a band shirt that I had gotten not too long after I met my wife. We had been dating for a while when I had asked her if she wanted to go see a battle of the bands' concert. It had most of my favorite musicians.

When she agreed to go that night I would have never guessed it would be the night we first fucked. That is why I love this shirt so much.

It symbolizes the legitimacy of our love. It reminds me of all the reasons I love my wife. I grab a pair of loose-fitting shorts. I wanted everything to go without a snag tonight.

I didn't want to have to play with a belt buckle. I move to her closet and I pull out the red silk nightgown and placed it on the bed.

I walk into the kitchen where I see my wife just finishing up setting the table for dinner. On the table, there were two plates with what looked like pasta with white sauce and chicken. To the sides of the plate, there were wine glasses and utensils.

In the center of the table, the vase of flowers was replaced with a half-empty bottle of red wine that I assumed was meant to complement the meal, "Looks like someone started the party without me," I motion over to the bottle of wine."

With rose-colored cheeks, she sheepishly replied," Well you took too long in the shower and I was thirsty."

I chuckle at my tipsy wife and say while only looking at her," Well, everything looks delicious,"

There was a short pause before panic started to come in," Wait, What's the special occasion?" Please don't tell me that I forgot our anniversary? I know that I have been busy and our marriage had been a little rocky recently. I can't be daft enough to forget such an important date.

"No, you didn't forget anything. I know that you have been working hard not only at the office but, here at home with me. I just wanted to have a nice night. Drink a bit of wine, have a nice meal, and, hopefully, get piledriven into the floorboards," she stared into my soul while she spoke.

Without a beat, she looked back at the table as she continued, " I still don't know how this is going to taste because I made it from scratch using a new recipe." I moved over to the opposite side of the table and sit down.

I can't wait for dessert I thought. As we start to eat my mind began to wander back to the shower. How was I going to bring up fucking her forbidden entrance again?

When we originally talked about it we were just talking we had been drinking and were just shooting off some fantasies that we had that we always wanted to try. By the time we got to talking about anal, we both were way too drunk to even try.

'Honey, I want to try some new things. The sex with you has been great on the sparse nights that we have it but, doing the exact same thing all the time does get a bit repetitive."

I was definitely not expecting that I chock on a bit of wine and say with a raspy voice," Okay, so how should we spruce things up?"

She didn't answer me this time she simply picked up her fork and started eating again. Which I guess is a response but, not the response that I was looking for? "What do you want me to make your ass hurt as much as it does when you nag me after I work a full shift?"

I scoffed at the notion trying to be as clearly sarcastic as possible hoping she did wouldn't take it poorly. Even though in the deepest darkest parts of my brain I was hoping that is what she wanted. Again she didn't say anything but, I noticed a sly smile creeping along her face.

She was trying to hide it but, I saw it. She wanted me to take charge. That was the reason she has been nagging me all of this time. She was pushing my buttons hoping that I would snap. She wants me to be a man and take what I want.

I'm not going to play her games though. I am not going to react to her smirk. I am going to do this on my own terms. In my own way. Maybe in ten minutes when she is getting the dishes cleared or in a while right before we are getting settled for bed. It will be on my own time.

"I thought you wanted to talk. Fine, we don't have to but, know that this will end up biting you in the ass later." I pick up my wine glass and wink. I take a sip of wine. I try to lighten the mood a bit and ask her about her day.

She went on and started talking about how the neighbor's dog wouldn't stop making a ruckus this morning while she was trying to sleep in because she didn't feel like getting up today to get what she needed to get done.

She went on and on but, I really didn't care about what she had to say I simply nodded my head and continued thinking about what I was going to do to her tonight.

Tonight was the night I was going to take back my manhood. She has been messing with me for too long.

It didn't feel like much longer but, our plates were empty now. As well as the rest of the bottle of wine. El slid her chair back and reached for our plates.

I grab her wrist gently and command, "Wait, leave them on the table." I get up from my seat and stand behind her. I press my hand against the space between her shoulders and lean her over the table. The grey tank top that was previously hidden behind her apron was now dirty.

"Stay," I tell her. Moving my hands down her spine.

I slide my fingers under the elastic of her black shorts and moved them down to her ankles. I take in her scent as her bare puffy drooling opening was now exposed to the open air.

Without much thought, I proceeded to take a deep breath of her scent. "I think it's time for dessert"

I grab the sides of her thighs and pull apart her opening with my thumbs. I lean in and take a deep breath. She smells fantastic, I can smell her musk it was tart with a bit of sweetness.

I have tasted her countless times. Every time, It felt like it was for the first time. I loved the way my wife tasted. I didn't wait a second before my tongue was deep inside her.

I let go of her thigh as the weight of them collapsed onto my face. It forced the air to move through her before I could take it in. There was nothing that could make this better. I moan, my mouth vibrating against her.

I reach up and grab her ass cheeks. I squish them together smothering myself. I rub my tongue on the lower half of her opening when I feel it. A small bump on the inner wall of her pussy.

It was her g-spot. I knew this for sure because I heard my wife gasp for air the moment I made contact. She moaned. I could hear plates moving.

I only assumed that was her adjusting her weight. She lifted her body slightly pressing more of her weight on me. I lifted my hand.

I slickened one of my thump with her juices. Then I begin rubbing it against her clit.

I hear her moan as my tongue began to wriggle and writhe inside her. I flick the small bump inside her. Her breathing quickening. "Yes, like that. Don't stop. God, please don't stop," She encouraged me.

I move my hand and grab her legs. Pulling her in closer I ram my tongue deep inside her. I imagined that my rock-hard cock was deep in her tight ass. I couldn't wait.

It was only a matter of time before her lubed asshole would be wrapped around me. The place that I had been licking became tasteless from all of the excess salivae. I pull my tongue out.

I kiss her clit, slide my tongue across it and, begin to suck. My nose now practically inside her I could smell her completely. There wasn't a molecule of air that wasn't her.

Then it happened. She lifted herself with her arms. She pressed the rest of her weight against my face. My nose is now inside her.

She began to shake, one of her hands reach behind her and held my head to her as she began to ride out a massive orgasm. My nose became wet.

She was cumming on my face. I could feel her juices slide into my nostrils. The saltiness of her fluid burned my sinuses. I began to worry was she going to drown me in her pussy juices.

With relief, it slides down the back of my throat. It dripped on the back of my tongue. I could faintly taste her juice.

I continued to bravely suck on her swollen clit as her legs squeezed my head. She didn't have control over her body at all.

She shook violently. It felt like an hour before she leaned forward back onto the table. I gasped for air as she moved slowly from my face. I didn't realize how little air I was getting. Her thick thighs had been suffocating me.

I slide my tongue one last time over her open. Her body flinched forward as I touched her. I use my hand to wipe my face. I was light-headed but, I was not finished with her. She laid on the table with her ass hanging off.

She was panting heavily as she tried to speak," Fuck James, are you okay down there? It feels like it's been ages since I've cum that hard."

between breaths I say," I'm good El but, we aren't finished tonight." Swack! She yelps as I smack her on her bare ass. She immediately stood up. She grabbed her, quickly reddening ass check, I just hit.r"

http://animenano.com/blogs/info/KT-Anime/

http://animenano.com/entry/14057/gurren-lagann-the-trailer/

http://animenano.com/entry/16597/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-01/

http://animenano.com/entry/1660/the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya-08/

http://animenano.com/entry/17601/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-03/

http://animenano.com/entry/17974/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-04/

http://animenano.com/entry/20491/catch-up-block-tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-05-10/

http://animenano.com/entry/2057/the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya-09/

http://animenano.com/entry/2358/gainax-in-2007-maiking-break-through-gurren-lagann/

http://animenano.com/entry/29730/unfashionably-late-with-final-gurren-lagann-thoughts/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Roommate Rules Ch. 08

Grandad and Me

Unexpected Places Ch. 01